Interim Head of Communications - Public Sector
4 days left
I'm working with a public sector client, based in Wiltshire, to recruit a Head of Communications. Initially a 7 month contract til Feb 2020, with possibility to extend, this is a new role to the business and will fall inside IR35.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Provide strategic direction, planning and delivery of all communication activities in the campaign.
- Design and deliver a business case for the campaign.
- Create and manage effective marketing campaigns.
- Provide on-going marketing planning, campaign support and execution to ensure effective penetration into the target market.
- Directly manage a marketing budget.
- Provide detailed management reports.
- Management of e-shots, webinars, events and co-branded / co-funded marketing.
- Develop, drive, execute and manage partner marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in varied and fast paced communications roles, juggling multiple projects and deadlines.
- Be an exceptional communicator with stakeholders at all levels.
- Security clearance is required so ideal if already held.
- Occasional UK travel will be required so you'll need your own transport.
My client is looking to move very quickly so short notice period or immediately available candidates preferred; send me your latest CV now if you would like to be considered.