My client, a housing association in central London is looking for an interim Data Warehouse Developer with deep knowledge and experience of Business Objects Data Services.
The individual will be a much needed resource to support a number of exceptional projects, including a data governance programme. They will be charged with designing, delivering and managing the data platforms that support Business Intelligence delivery. Their work will ensure data platforms retain focus on improving strategic and operational excellence across the business, based on the provision of robust solutions which deliver information and insight.
It is essential that the individual is an excellent communicator, and is able to contribute new ideas and ways of working to a highly embedded team.
Outputs & Accountabilities:
- Support the Business Intelligence Manager to deliver data platforms which enable accurate, timely, focused BI for the organisation
- Provide expertise and focus in Data Warehouse design & Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) development
- Assist in designing the data architecture model and data strategies
- Deliver data warehousing platforms and ETL solutions to meet business requirements
- Assist the Business Intelligence Manager in documenting and transforming business requirements into technical specifications
- Maintain expert knowledge in the skills and software relevant for data warehouse design and delivery such as Oracle and SQL Server, Business Objects Data Services, ETL Design, SQL, Excel, Data Warehouse design
- Develop complex ETL routines to meet solution design, integrating data from multiple source environments
- Deliver ETL frameworks which have the necessary, defined controls in place to enable strong data governance
- The individual does not require a background in housing, however an understanding of property or real estate is advantageous.