Following a recent internal promotion a new Technical Manager role is available in London within a well-known private house-builder.
My client is a private house-builder headquartered in London with a well-established and recognisable brand. They are responsible for a number of UK wide schemes across traditional homes and higher end schemes in premium areas.
This Technical Manager role will sit within a London based scheme delivering across traditional homes and higher end builds. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Owning the planning process with a focus on adopting best value design in line with relevant controls and requirements
- Leading the design process through external consultants and sub-contractor designers
- Ensuring agreements with consultants are accurate across scope of work, responsibilities, and fees
- Providing leadership and direction to site construction managers
- Adhering to building standards and ensuring the delivery of projects through resolving any discrepancies
As a strong applicant for this Technical Manager position you will:
- Be a degree educated technical professional ideally possessing a relevant professional qualification
- Possess a background of working within the residential/house-building sector
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills and problem solving capabilities
- Have excellent communication skills with a proven ability to manage internal and external relationships.
The offer to the successful candidate for this Technical Manager role will be:
- Between £70,000-£80,000 base salary depending on experience
- Up to 20% bonus based on scheme performance
- Other benefits including pension, PMI, and a good annual leave entitlement.