My Client, a housing association in West London is looking for an interim Project Manager to take responsibility for leading the latent defect projects. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring their success, and that they will be delivered with minimum disturbance, compliant quality levels and minimum commercial and financial liability to housing association.
It is essential that the candidate has excellent knowledge of JCT contracts and has experience of ensuring delivery through sound contract management. It is likely that the individual is a Quantity Surveyor or holds another professional qualification.
They will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure compliance to all health and safety regulations
- Ensure that CDM and Principal Designer obligations are completed.
- Providing progress reports with the development portfolio, highlighting risks and opportunities and divergences from agreed time, cost or quality parameters.
- Managing the financial aspects and liability of the latent defects and keep the costs under regular review
- Carrying out risk assessments for each project and keep the risk register under regular review
This role can be carried out in 2-4 day a week.