Our client an FMCG based in London are looking for an experienced Finance Director to join their team.
Purpose of the role:
To provide financial leadership and partner closely with MD and leadership team (Commercial and Operations) to drive financial performance whilst ensuring robust financial control. (annual turnover £50m- across UK 70% and Intl markets 30%)
- Profit Navigation and Reporting.
- Weekly and period reporting highlighting key issues and opportunities including emerging trends (P&L and Cash).
- Business Review Meetings with Group - preparation of deck and attend to update on performance.
- Lead annual budget process and re-forecasts during the year.
- Support MD and LT on business direction and strategic planning.
- Statutory accounts preparation.
- Business and Financial Controls.
- Ensure robust framework for Business and Financial controls in place and business compliance including all transactional processes.
- Continually identify and implement improvements to business processes including system development.
- Preparation / Review of Tax info for Corporate Tax comp, PSA disclosure and RDEC claims.
- Ensure no issues with year end audits.
- Ensure business working capital requirements are minimised.
- Decision Support.
- Add value through meaningful financial and data analysis.
- Provide financial advice, support and challenge to the LT by building strong working relationships ensuring decisions are well informed and commercially sound.
- Team Leadership- provide leadership, development and coordination to the Finance team (team of 10)