A leading FMCG Manufacturer is currently recruiting for an Operations Director. Reporting into the MD, you will be responsible for the strategic and operational processes for the UK ensuring they are as efficient as possible to play its part in the future growth strategy of the business. Strong commercials are essential and a proven track record in inspirational leadership with a passion to drive a business to its potential.
Operations Director Responsibilities include:
- Key member of the Senior Leadership team required to determine, develop and deliver the strategic and short-term operational objectives of the site Lead and motivate the Operations teams to produce the highest quality and cost effective products for their customers, therefore current P&L and budgeting responsibility is essential.
- Delivery of exceptional operational performance within a fast moving FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Passion for building, managing and enhancing team performance whilst delivering continuous and sustainable operational improvements.
- You will be an Operations Director with a proven track record of leadership strategically and operationally.
- You will have excellent commercials and be innovative in implementing cost saving initiatives.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don't hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website