Head of Continuous Improvement – Operations
Location: North East
Base Salary: £80k-£90k & Full Exec Package, Short and long-term incentives
Our client is a pan European food group who manufacture and supply both branded and private label food products for Grocery and foodservice/QSR markets. Due to further growth and planned operational restructure, they are looking to appoint a Head of CI to drive a multisite agenda for the first time.
- Reporting directly to the board you will have complete autonomy over the design and delivery of a Multi-Site quality and productivity focused Continuous improvement strategy to increase group profitability.
- Subject matter expert for continuous improvement, you will mentor a team to deliver global best in class manufacturing results.
- Will recruit, lead and mentor a operational excellence team/function to deliver cost savings across all sites.
- Of degree calibre, you will have an extensive successful background delivering Operationally focussed Continuous improvement plans in an added value food manufacturing environment.
- A lean and CI ambassador with the ability to prove you can deliver improvements across all areas of operations.
- A solid understanding of the relevant technical requirements of the UK food sector.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting ref: CIL/896/22 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection by clicking on Apply.