Head of Marketing
Our client is undergoing significant investment and with a strong brand name it is an exciting company to be with. They continue to innovate and are associated with quality having built a strong reputation on delivery, but at the same time remain true to their values. Due to continued growth and recent investment, they now seek to appoint a Head of Marketing to their team
Reporting the Managing Director, the Head of Marketing will:
- In conjunction with the Managing Director and Board, build a marketing strategy to help support the market position (brand) and sales activities to ensure future growth.
- Devise and executive an omni channel approach to the market in line with business strategy and needs
- Ensure that the business remains on top of current and future trends in the development of digital strategies
- Work with the other department heads to build a strong and robust business
- Lead, manage and develop a large marketing team that is innovative and inspirational
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our client during this period of growth and investment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A track record of success in marketing and able to demonstrate good return on investment.
- A track record of innovation and able to think outside of the box.
- Experience of the omni channel approach to marketing
- An understanding of data and digital in the marketing environment.
- Energy, drive and a passion for what they do
For a confidential conversation please contact us.