Interim Group IT Infrastructure Director
Global construction/engineering business is looking to hire an Interim Group Head of IT Infrastructure. Being a global business that relies heavily on regional leadership, the IT estate is highly federated, but there is now a groupwide initiative to consolidate and rationalise. As a result, the Group CIO is looking to hire an Interim Group Head of IT Infrastructure to help shape, scope and define the new operating model, ensuring a smooth and consistent service is provided across the globe.
Key skills / experience required include:
- Proven track record of running infrastructure functions within large-scale, corporate, geographically dispersed organisations
- Must have led infrastructure rationalisation and consolidation programmes on a global scale, from initial scoping and requirement gathering, through to TOM design, and delivery
- Strong understanding of infrastructure technologies (EUC, Hosting, Networks, Security) coupled with strong service management
- Must have exceptional stakeholder engagement and communication skills, comfortable operating within highly federated environments with often conflicting objectives
- Excellent understanding of various sourcing strategies and strong vendor management skills
- Comfortable shaping, defining, and ultimately building infrastructure capabilities
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Leader to drive forward this business’ transformation agenda and help create a world class capability.
More searches like this
- Construction Information Technology Senior Management jobs in Glasgow
- FMCG / Retail Information Technology Senior Management jobs in Glasgow
- Manufacturing Information Technology Senior Management jobs in Glasgow
- Transport & Logistics Information Technology Senior Management jobs in Glasgow
- Engineering Information Technology Senior Management jobs in Glasgow