IT Systems Project Manager
Our client, a freight provider, is undertaking a significant change programme and is in need of two strong IT project managers to lead the implementation of two new operating systems software across the UK network.
Working as an integral member of the senior management team, the role will ensuring projects are delivered to the highest standard.
The successful candidates will:
- Establish relationships with operations directors and terminal managers
- Establish relationships with internal IT team
- Develop tariff and pricing structures with commercial team
- Manage 3rd party vendors and software providers
- Perform business and system analysis, requirements gathering, functional spec generation
- Perform internal QA checks
- Protect Live environment to ensure business continuity
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Professional IT Qualification such as Prince 2 / Agile / ITIL
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and organize own workload
- Ability to deal and work under own initiative
- Ability to travel nationally to support multiple terminal installations
- Extensive IT project management experience
- Commercial experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience of working on the client side of projects
- Desirable – Ports / Terminal Operating System experience or Freight / Container Services experience
Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive for posted roles, unfortunately we are unable to respond to each and every applicant. If we have not been in contact within a week, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We thank you for your continued interest in working with Eton Bridge Partners.
For more information about this excellent opportunity and if you meet the criteria, please submit your details without delay and quote ref: RD898200.