Our client is a UK based, market leading operating of luxury goods with offices in over 12 countries. The business has grown in recent months led by a dynamic, high quality management team and has made significant strategic advances in transforming its products and business model. This has translated into improved top and bottom line performance.
Due to recent growth and a restructure of the finance function, a rare and exciting opportunity is now available to be the number 2, to the Head of Finance.
- This role will play a key part in the production and delivery of the monthly management accounts.
- Responsibility for the production and analysis of the balance sheet ensuring key monthly balance sheet reconciliations are maintained and analysed
- Day-to-day management of a small team and with support from the Head of Finance
- Authorising payments via bank transfer
- Preparation and presentation of funding requests to clients
- Preparation and review of budgets and forecasts
- Providing monthly analysis on financial performance for operations and capital expenditure
- Review of accruals and prepayments
- Playing a key role in system development and improvements
- Implementation of company policies and procedures where required and application of best accounting practice and treatment
- Ad hoc reporting, analysis and projects for the Head of Finance
The successful candidate will be a recently qualified CIMA (or equivalent) with previous experience of producing and overseeing monthly management accounts. A strong attention to detail and advanced Excel skills are required. Previous Sage X3/Enterprise experience is preferred.
To apply for this role, please click the apply button, quoting reference LJ50568.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly