Up to £70,000 pa plus Bonus, pension and healthcare
We have been engaged to recruit a Financial Controller for a global supplier of engineering services that cover a range of sectors. The role holder will lead their own finance division as well as working closely with all finance units internationally to help grow the business. They will have a keen eye for detail and a calm, measured approach when managing their team.
Responsibilities of the Financial Controller:
- Accurate management of cashflows and performance forecasts to be presented to the parent company.
- Preparation of monthly accounts and performance analysis for senior management.
- Business partnering with leaders across the EMEA sites.
- Aiding in the audit and statutory accounts process for all EMEA entities in the business
- It is essential that you are prepared to travel to offices across the UK when required.
Qualifications required of the Group Financial Controller:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified and significant PQE
- Experience in a senior finance role covering business partnering and audit
- Experience of both UK and US GAAP would be ideal
- Experience of running teams across multiple locations
- Ability to bring on board non finance people and engage at Executive level
There are significant career opportunities in this rapidly growing international business working with a high performing team. Please apply by sending your CV with a brief note outlining your relevance.