Corporate Finance Manager
6 days left
Our client is a thriving retail technology business that prides itself on using new technology in all of its markets and verticals, the business is now well established and possesses a market cap of £bn+. The business seeks to continue its growth story by expanding organically across its existing customer base, through a wider product offering and investment in technology. Additionally, the appetite and strategy of the Board is to supplement this through accelerated investment activity.
This position will support the Strategy and Investment team and you will be providing valuable analysis and challenging investment decisions, whilst providing relevant insight into potential acquisition opportunities, with consideration for the funding arrangements.
As the Corporate Finance Manager, you will be helping the group optimise their M&A activity and investment performance, as well as providing the financial support for significant strategic initiatives and confidence by creating a Group valuation model.
- Interrogate and appraise potential investment opportunities for the Group, creating and owning the valuation models and summarising financial investment and return in a coherent and succinct manner;
- Developing knowledge from the data, investment analysis, and financial analysis to drive decision making for the business;
- Influencing the business by applying strong commercial acumen to optimise the M&A activity and investment decisions reinforced by insight, intellect and drive;
- Attending meetings with the Founders and Owners of target businesses to understand the different business models, identifying potential investment opportunities;
- As a key member of the finance community, sharing your skills and expertise while developing best practice within the wider finance department as required;
- Developing a detailed understanding of the Group’s business models and the underlying commercial factors affecting the individual business units, to be able to develop and challenge the budget and longer term assumptions proposed by the team;
- Interpreting and interrogating results and new investment cases, making recommendations through analysis and insight to add value to management teams.
The successful candidate will have qualified and have gained experience in corporate finance, transaction services or an industry based M&A role. As a result, you will have demonstrable expertise in investment and acquisition analysis and process.
Confidence in dealing with a senior executive team, communicating succinctly and with substance will be imperative to the success of the position.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Jane Knight. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Corporate Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly