Supply Planning Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to be a key part of a fast growing consumer electronics business, based in central London. The role will be to implement process and drive efficiencies across supply planning, while building key relationships with suppliers in China.
The business is a world leading consumer electronics business. They create, design and producing a number of premium products that are sold globally. The business are currently in a high growth phase and have doubled their revenue over the past two years. This newly created role is due to the fast growth and there is now the need to hire a Supply Chain specialist who can focus directly on the supply planning and relationship building with suppliers in China.
- Manage the supply planning, production planning and purchasing
- Act as a leader within the supply chain team and support/mentor other staff members
- Building key relationships with internal stakeholders
- Create and implement "best practice" supply chain procedures
- Ensure suppliers orders are produced to cost, design, and quality controls and delivered on time
- Co-ordinate with our factory to ensure orders are assembled efficiently, too schedule and required standards
- Collaborate with the design team on new and existing products to ensure cost, quality and production controls are in place
Experience / Skills:
- Significant experience in a 'hands-on' supply chain role within an consumer electronics business
- Experience working directly with suppliers in China
- A good understanding of buying electronics components and the problems it can cause
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- A driven and can do attitude.
- Strong excel skills
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Great attention to detail and a passion for creative industries
- High growth business
- Great central London location
- Flexible working hours