Interim Finance Director
An IT Software Group is looking for an Interim Finance Director to help provide financial leadership across the division and drive their future growth strategy.
To successfully deliver in this project role, you will have to have:
- Strong preference for qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Demonstrable experience in key finance leader roles within blue-chip businesses, with turnover £100m +
- Experience in strategic finance leader positions with credibility and gravitas to influence key members of the operating board and across the wider group
- Background in software/ technology with exposure to cloud-based products such as SaaS
- Demonstratable experience to Finance Transformation system implementations from a client or business perspective, ideally within SAP environments
A little more information about the role:
- Ultimately take full ownership for the integrity and accuracy for the P&L and balance sheet
- Maintain strong financial governance over key projects and report into Division & Group Board as required
- Proactively identify opportunity to improve and drive required change into the business to realise such opportunity
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. We may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.
Apply for Interim Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly