Field Sales Manager
7 days left
Recently instructed on a new position with a client we've placed with multiple times recently. They are looking for a Field Sales Manager to lead their national team of Account Managers.
My client is a FTSE 100 group with a variety of companies under its umbrella. They are a UK leader, specialising in providing data, analytics and information via a digital platform to support businesses with their back office advisory needs. Although they primarily work with SMEs, the business is open to selling the platform to anyone who requires it. This role is home based, however it would be useful to be located in the South East for access to the office.
The key responsibility of the Field Sales Manager role is to drive revenue growth amongst the personal and team accounts. In addition to this the role is expected to:
- Support and communicate the commercial and sales strategy to the team and wider business
- Improve penetration and account growth within Key Accounts
- Interpret previous and current sales performance data to dictate decision making around the pipeline, forecasting and strategy
- Accurately forecast future sales
- Develop and implement sales processes to facilitate sales growth
- Manage a team of Key Account Managers to meet and exceed objectives
- As appropriate, serve as a business representative at industry events, conferences and trade shows
In order to apply for the Field Sales Manager role, candidates must be able to demonstrate the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject - eg. business, law or HR
- Proven experience in account management or territory sales
- Led a geographically dispersed sales organisation with team members based remotely
- Strong analytical skills to drive data decision making
- Experienced user of sales CRM systems
- Proven track record of driving important constructive relationships with customers and managing portfolios to increase growth
- Willingness to travel regionally and internationally as required
- High ethical standards and customer focus
The successful candidate will attract a base salary of between £60,000 and £65,000 with the opportunity to earn significant commission on top. They also offer a wide ranging benefits package for all staff.