My client is a large business operating in the FMCG/manufacturing sector.
The past few years have seen growth as they have expanded from a Scottish base across the UK and recently into Europe.
This role will report directly to the group CEO and sits on the group board.
As the Chief Financial Officer, based in Scotland, you will be responsible for:
- Providing strategic challenge to the Board on strategy, trading businesses performance and M&A activity
- Guiding key financial, commercial and operational decisions across the group
- Developing a robust financial strategy, monitoring of control systems and the reporting of accurate financial, commercial and operational results
The Successful Applicant
Already based in, or willing to relocate to Scotland, you should present significant experience as a finance leader. This should include:
- Experience in a fast-paced industrial sector, ideally in multi-site, complex, growing organisation
- A proven track record in strategic planning and driving business performance.
- Wider operational management experience – perhaps as MD, or as FD running several business functions
The opportunity is best suited to a seasoned professional looking for the chance to be involved at the very core of the business. As such candidates should be prepared to take on the challenges and opportunities presented by a wide and extensive brief.
The assignment is being run on a confidential basis. Fuller detail on the business and the opportunity will be shared with appropriately qualified individuals during the selection process. In the first instance you should send a CV to our research lead, Francesca Christophersen by clicking "Apply".