Head of Management Information & Reporting
Partner Financial is working with a FTSE listed organisation with a strong market presence in both developed and developing markets. We are seeking an experience Head of Management Reporting & Information to cover a period of secondment for 6-9 months.
The role is key in the delivery of high-quality Group Management Reporting and Accounting including Internal Reporting and key financial and non-financial KPI reporting to the board. You will be required to be ‘hands on’ at times and lead the team in providing a range of timely reports to the board encompassing a breadth of areas on demand for CEO and CFO. You will review the team’s work (6 heads), provide issue resolution, deliver key improvements in reporting capability whilst liaising with Group FP&A, Financial Accounting and Commercial Finance.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- A Qualified Accountant with relevant post qualification experience
- Demonstrable experience working in a FTSE 100 / 250 or equivalent
- Proven experience of delivery as a professional interim manager
- Experience working in Group Finance of a large organisation in a Controller of Head of Role encompassing Management Accounting and Reporting
- A robust and determined personality with the ability to deliver in challenging environments
- A leader with the gravitas and proven influence up to Board level
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail and ability to be ‘hands on’
- The ability to work with ambiguity and disparate data of varying quality
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills is a must
- SAP experience is highly desirable
- Ability to present and explain financial information at board level
I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.