Head of Global FP&A
2 days left
Partner Financial is working with a Global organisation with a strong market presence in both developed and developing markets. They are currently embarking on a new strategy, transformation and restructure and this will have a positive impact on performance, expertise and customer focus.
The Head of Global FP&A position is a crucial role and would suit an individual who is a self-starter with a passion for delivering FP&A of the highest quality and the capability of telling a story with limited information. This is a high-profile position and the successful candidate will be visible to several key stakeholders across the global network. The role is key in the delivery and development of a best in class FP&A function. You will also be required to be ‘hands on’ at times and lead the team in providing a range of timely ad hoc Analysis to the board encompassing a breadth of areas on demand for CEO and CFO.
The successful candidate must be immediately available or able to start on short notice. This is an initial 6-month FTC with the view to continuing in a permanent capacity.
- Drive business performance through insightful analysis and reporting
- Plan, build and execute the annual strategic plan, budget and forecasting processes from scratch
- Support decision making and business case development for key strategic initiatives
- Drive continuous improvement across processes, reporting and analytical approach
- Ensure maximum impact through effective business partnering with senior management stakeholders and focused communication of Group and the business’ strategic and financial goals
- Delivery of high-quality Executive Board Reporting and Presentations
- Create and motivate high performing teams
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven Commercial and FP&A experience at a senior management level working in a mid-sized, Global business
- Demonstrable experience creating and building best in class, Global FP&A functions from scratch including excellent knowledge of budgeting and forecasting processes
- Proven ability in creating and presenting high quality business presentations, reports and general communication packs
- Proven experience working in challenging environments
- A proven track record of improving financial performance and processes.
- A proven track record of recruiting and coaching high performing teams.
- Excellent personal impact and natural gravitas
Interested candidates should send their CV to Neil French. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Head of Global FP&A
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly