Interim Financial Controller
2 days left
Partner Financial is working with a globally recognised, fast-growth, Fintech company; managing services across over 50,000 businesses across Europe. As one of the key-players in their field, the organisation is going through rapid change and development; their business objective is to be the leaders in growth, customer satisfaction and value creation.
As part of their growth strategy, this organisation has an opening for an ambitious and dynamic individual to take forward the Finance Function, reporting into a charismatic Finance Director – working alongside a team of high calibre professionals. The successful candidate must be an ambitious, analytical and highly commercial individual, who has the gravitas to lead and influence the business.
- Creating, documenting and implementing and reviewing all internal processes and controls to ensure efficiency;
- Developing and maintaining policies and procedures to support a robust internal control environment;
- Liaising at board level, providing KPI analysis with commentary, and drafting quarterly board packs;
- Responsibility for a team of 6 to ensure the financial control systems; cash flow, forecasting, budgeting and reporting are scalable as the business grows
- Designing and delivering accounting policies, internal controls and governance frameworks;
- Assisting with the implementation of a new Finance and HR system (Workday).
- Preparing summary of Management Accounts for Board Meeting
- Reviewing commercial deals and business models.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA);
- Experience working in a highly commercial environment as a Finance Manager/Controller;
- A proven track-record of setting up robust Financial Controls and Processes;
- Ability to present and explain financial information clearly and accurately, at all levels of management;
- Experience of using Workday is highly desirable;
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Proven ability to manage and develop a team;
- A confident, proactive, dynamic and ‘can do’ attitude is essential;
- A proven track record of building and maintaining key internal and external stakeholder relationships;
- Strong IT skills, including Excel, and the ability to rapidly learn new IT systems and processes.
We will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard back within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Interim Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly