UK Operations Director
3 days left
- UK Operations Director - E-Commerce & Wholesale - Bristol Based
- Great Opportunity to develop and make a significant impact on an operation
My Client is a leading European business within the E-commerce, Retail and Wholesale arena; currently recruiting for a UK Operations Director based in Bristol; They are taking the opportunity to recruit an individual who is able to Lead and continuously improve the operation in line with business requirements. They are based within the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain sector.
The key responsibilities for the UK UK Operations Director will be:
- Own the contractual and service relationships with the UK 3PL companies engaged in both warehousing and distribution activities and align end-to-end strategic planning and delivery
- Direct, optimise and coordinate full order cycle, including returns process
- Deliver an industry leading standard of customer satisfaction - monitor, report and develop improvement plans as necessary.
- Monitor and control On time in Full (OTIF) Delivery
- Inventory Management & Accuracy
- Cost of Goods (COGS) define and deliver to expectation
- Quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Lead the Customer Service Team function in delivering class leading customer satisfaction - enhance the current processes, resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Demonstrable experience in Direct to consumer logistics execution in an Retail, wholesale & E-commerce environment
- Understand WMS software and the relationship with the 3PL
- Start-up mentality allied to relevant industry experience
The successful UK Operations Director will have had exposure with:
- Running logistics within a Retail, Wholesale & Direct-To-Consumer (D2C) environment.
- A proven track record of managing high potential supply chain and customer facing support teams that deliver exceptional results.
- Commutable to the Bristol area
The successful UK Operations Director will:
- A Salary of c £40,000 - £60,000
- 23 Days + Bank Holidays
- Company Car
- PHC + Family