Project Management Advisor: Paris, Banking
NK436 Project Management Advisor: Paris, Banking
We are currently looking for a Project Leader advisor to support the community of IT Project Leaders
You will work in an environment facing deep organizational transformations, in which a full ownership and autonomy will be expected.
Primary mission: Project leader advisor
You will be responsible for providing different services to the Project Leaders community, among which:
- Playing an advisory role in the bank's project management methodology, currently based on the Prince2 principles and progressively based on Agile method
- Following and playing an active part in the IT transformation towards the Agile delivery model
- Supporting them in the application of the project management processes and tools, in all areas of the project management activities
To be successful, you will:
- Understand the IT environment, and all the entities
- Be an effective representative of the bank both a local and international level
- Build a strong relationship with the Project Leaders, their managers and the roadmaps managers
- Find ways to remove difficulties in the application of processes and tools
- Identify the needs of support within the Project Leaders team
2. Additional roles: expertise management
In addition to the Project Leader advisor role, you will be responsible for 1 additional mission:
- Owner of the current expertise management process: follow-up, harmonize within the group and update when needed
- Running the expertise management processes within the IT department: you will then be responsible for providing a PMO service to bank's management to make sure the processes are properly applied, and provide the expected outcome
You have a solid experience, at least 5 years, in project management, ideally an appetite for project management methodology. An Agile experience in project management is mandatory.
You speak and write fluently English and French.
The following experiences would be strong assets:
- Prince2 certification
- Agile certification
- IT delivery in the financial sector would be a strong asset
- Excellent communication skills (listening, writing and presenting) at all levels, from staff members to senior management level
- Learn quickly in a complex environment and to synthesize the situation
- Change management and conflicting priorities
- Full autonomy and ownership in the missions described above
You must be an EU national to apply for this role.
Language: French and English both written and spoken
Duration: 6 months
Start date: 01/9/2019