Operations Director - Expanding Hospitality business, licence trade
Salary: £80,000 - £100,000 plus bonuses
Location: North of England patch
A well-established, pub company who are currently undergoing change a growth is seeking an Hands on Operations Director for the North of England. Working with the South of England counterpart you will support regional and area managers in driving sales, controlling cost and maintaining quality. With a mixture of tenanted and managed house this really is quite an interesting and diverse business.
The Ideal Operations Director:
- Passionate, motivated - excited to motivate and develop a dynamic and pre-established team
- Knowledge and extensive experience ideally of the licence trade sector but open to individuals coming from restaurants, QSR and contract catering.
- Rational, organised and an analytical thinker - a good balance of the strategic and the practical
- Hands on, friendly and supportive management style
- Fantastic financial acumen, ability to cost control and grow sales
The benefits of the Operations Director Vacancy:
- Opportunity to join a growing business, leading in an autonomous style
- Up to £80,000 - £100,000 plus bonus and benefits
- Opportunity to grow and progress and build a genuine career with a passionate, people focused business
If you are interested in finding out more, I would love to speak to you! Do get in touch at with an up to date CV to begin a confidential chat!
If you don't hear back from us within 2 weeks, your application may have been considered unsuccessful, however feel to get in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/87197158