Head of Information Security Manager
Head of Information Security (Cyber Security InfoSec Info Sec Team Lead Systems Engineer Vulnerability Management Penetration Testing AV Anti-Virus IAM Identity Access Management DLP Data Loss Protection SIEM Splunk Tenable Nessus McAfee SolarWinds LogRhythm Trading Finance Market Making HFT CISA CISM CISSP) required by my trading client in London.
You MUST have the following:
- Current or recent experience as an Information Security or Cyber Security Manager/Team Lead
- Experience advising on and creating information security policies
- Hands-on experience across multiple areas of information security e.g. vulnerability management, penetration testing, identity access management, Data Loss Protection, SIEM, risk, endpoint (Tenable Nessus SailPoint McAfee ePO Splunk SIEM RSA Aveksa SCCM Palo Alto)
- The ability to script in either Java, C++ or Python
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a world-class, top tier university
The following would be DESIRABLE:
- Experience in a high-performing/high-availability environment
- Systems Engineer background from a Linux environment
Role: Head of Cyber Security/Information Security (Information Security InfoSec Vulnerability Penetration DLP IAM SIEM CISA CISM CISSP Finance Trading) required by my trading client in London. You will be responsible for the creation and implementation of information security policies across all areas of the business. You will work very closely with quants and developers to advise on security solutions and collaborate with them to create the most efficient security solutions for their technologies. Due to the close relationship between InfoSec and Development, it is essential that you have a technical understanding and can script in either Java, C++ or Python. As the sole Information Security Engineer you will have autonomy over this space and will be responsible for all areas of security (e.g. vulnerability management, identity access management, data loss protection, SIEM, penetration testing).
As this is a new role you will be required to conduct workshops and sessions with the business in order to educate them on cyber security. Therefore, strong communication and stakeholder management skills are essential. Strong written communication skills are also essential as you will be expected to write papers and report to the Executive Committee. You will be working on multiple projects simultaneously and will be working with the business to ensure the projects are secure from a cyber security perspective.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an incredibly exciting high-frequency trading (HFT) environment. It is a highly Agile environment, with a flat structure which allows for fast sign-off and project delivery. You will be working with hard-working colleagues who share your passion and enthusiasm for technology and innovation.
Salary: £120k - 160k + 100% Bonus + Pension + Benefits