Finance Director - Education Software Services
Blue-chip, international Business Services Group is looking to appoint a Finance Director with strategic financial management responsibility for an expanding Software business (£100m+ turnover), which, is part of a major Technology Division.
The Finance Director will be a key member of the Board and business partner to the MD.
Key responsibilities for the Finance Director include:
- Identifying opportunities to improve and driving the required change into the business
- Taking full ownership for the integrity and accuracy for the P&L and balance sheet
- Maintaining strong financial governance over key projects
- Attending regular Divisional meetings including monthly MPRs, project reviews, operational reviews, and business plan reviews
The Finance Director will also:
- Identify and progress acquisition opportunities
- Ensure adequate financial controls are in place and adhered to
- Maintain strong control over working capital and cash
- Provide meaningful, value adding analysis on issues impacting the business
Suitable applicants for the Finance Director will:
- Have a proven track record at a Finance Director level
- Has a background within the Technology and Software sectors
- Be a strategic finance leader
- Be able to influence decision-making processes
You would join a genuine employer of choice, who offer fantastic career opportunities, and be able to make a real impact at an ambitious, growing business within a rapidly changing marketplace.
The recruitment process for this position is moving very quickly so please don't delay your application.