Finance Lead - Global ERP Rollout
6 days left
A global media business is looking to recruit a Finance Lead to spearhead the rollout of an ERP system.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to be part of an extensive finance transformation programme. The hiring manager described this position as, "a critical position to the success of the rollout programme, which in turn is a crucial part of the SSC and ERP strategy for the business".
- Accountancy Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent).
- Have significant finance transformation experience and have been involved in numerous global ERP rollouts.
- Have a strong understanding of Shared Service operations.
- Be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of end to end finance processes.
- Experience working to resolve tax, legal and statutory requirements.
This individual must be a fantastic communicator and be able to build strong relationships across the business, be detail-oriented and analytical and have an enthusiasm for driving change.
- Ensure technology alignment to the Global Target Operating Model.
- Drive system optimisation and automation.
- Ensure ERP rollout is aligned with Shared Service Centre standard operating procedures.
If you meet the abovementioned criteria and are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.
Apply for Finance Lead - Global ERP Rollout
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly