7 days left
Our client is one of the UK’s largest Support Services business. Due to restructuring they wish to appoint a Divisional Director, Business Leader, to deliver set goals and objections and influence further strategies.
- You will have full P&L responsibility of a £50m turnover total Facilities Management operating division within one of their vertical divisions.
- The role will involve a high level of client interaction, dealing with multiple stakeholders, establishing, building and maintaining commercial relationships ensuring that the business resources are continually able to satisfy client demands, operations and market change.
- Ideally of graduate calibre, you will have a track record of success of running a Regional business unit with strong operational experience within a multiple FM support services and solutions environment.
- An inspirational leader, with proven experience of customer focussed delivery.
- The capability to widen the scope of the business and been keen to join a company where
- achievement and success are recognised.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting DD/811/07 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd
Apply for Divisional Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly