Strategic Accounts Director Europe
Our client is a global leading provider of corporate travel services with an ever-growing international presence across various business sectors. Due to Promotion, they are looking to appoint an experienced senior sales/ account management expert.
- Reporting directly to the Regional Chief Executive Officer you will enjoy complete strategic responsibility for the group’s commercial performance across established multinational/ Blue chip accounts in Europe.
- Will lead and mentor an international team focussing on increasing profitable revenue streams predominately across existing accounts.
- Will engage with peers, customers and third-party suppliers at a senior level to ensure group and joint business targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Of graduate calibre with a proven track record in the corporate travel sector and the ability to prove you can increase sales across Key accounts across Europe.
- Most probably bi-lingual with excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills and ideally, experience working alongside customers across a variety of business sectors.
- Will be keen to operate in a hands-on, customer facing leadership position where international travel is required to develop close working commercially beneficial relationships with customers and suppliers.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration
package quoting Ref: SAE/896/07 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection
Apply for Strategic Accounts Director Europe
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly