Manufacturing and Engineering Director
6 days left
Our Client is a well-established Civil and Defence Aerospace Manufacturing business, due to recent restructuring they wish to appoint a Manufacturing & Engineering Director.
- You will have full responsibility for all manufacturing engineering activities, working with the Board to set the yearly business and profit objectives and drive the execution.
- To establish a culture which is supportive yet stretches the organisation to new levels of the highest operational excellence and financial success. You will be responsible for operational strategy creation.
- Oversee and analyse production costs, schedules and process flow charts to identify efficient utilization of staff and equipment.
- Degree educated ideally in engineering or technical discipline with proven experience of advanced Manufacturing Engineering standards within with Aerospace sector.
- You will have progressive supervisory and management experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. The ability to communicate well in English is essential any second language would be an advantage.
- With strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks, reacting to shifting priorities to meet business needs.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting MANED/386/07 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been
Apply for Manufacturing and Engineering Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly