European Managing Director
Location: Netherlands & Belgium
Sector: Oil & Gas, Engineering, Power, Chemical
Base Salary: €200,000 - €250,000
Benefits: Car, Pension, Health, Life insurance
Bonus: 40% + LTIP
We are currently hiring for an EPC / EPCM contractor working across Renewables, Power Petrochemicals and Oil & Gas sectors, they wish to appoint a Managing Director for Europe.
- Expertise in Greenfield and in Brownfield projects and managed multi-discipline teams from feasibility through to commissioning / client handover.
- Deliver year on year turnover growth by retaining existing customers and generating new customers and products.
- Provide clear direction for growth – what services are provided, how we provide them and which sectors we work in.
- You must be able to demonstrate previous operational excellence across the business, showing entrepreneurship, organic growth and enhanced margins.
- Must be degree in engineering qualified and have held P&L of £150m+, have fluency in Dutch, English and desired German.
- Build, develop and motivate the Board and Senior Management team
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for European Managing Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly