7 days left
Location: North East
Base Salary: £80k and full executive package
Our client is a leading British food group with an established market share across Grocery and foodservice markets. They are succession planning due to retirement and are looking for their next operations director.
- Reporting directly to the board and a key member of the senior leadership team you will design and implement an operational excellence plan to increase business performance in an environment heavily focussed on further success and growth in UK and European Grocery markets.
- Will lead and mentor a multidiscipline senior leadership team with 7+ direct reports and work closely alongside peers across all functional leadership positions to ensure overall business success.
- Will liaise with and work closely alongside customers to ensure exceptional service levels across all sites.
- Will directly manage key investments and further business integrations to ensure company and customer targets are achieved.
- Ideally degree educated you will be an inspirational leader with a proven track record leading multi-disciplined operational teams within a food manufacturing environment.
- Extensive exposure to UK Grocers and their technical requirements with the ability to prove you have managed operations in a customer centric growth environment.
- You will be keen to operate in an autonomous role with the ability to communicate and forge strong relationships with staff and customers at all levels.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting Ref OD/896/35 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection by clicking on Apply.
Apply for Operations Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly