Site Operations Manager
5 days left
Base Salary: £75k - £85k base. Personal, site and company incentive schemes
Our client is a leading international food group with manufacturing facilities strategically placed across the globe. The UK is one of their biggest markets globally and they supply retail and foodservice customers from their highly automated and modern UK facility. Due to planned growth and further expansion in the UK they are looking outside of their own for an experienced
- Reporting directly to the regional Manufacturing director and a key member of the UK senior operational management team you will be fully responsible for the operational performance of your site, where you will focus on increasing operational performance/efficiency whilst delivering group standards.
- Will lead and mentor a multidiscipline senior leadership team with 6 direct reports including production, engineering & H&S and work closely alongside both site based and group level colleagues across all functional leadership positions to ensure targets are achieved.
- Will directly manage all customer visits/audits and report to the senior leadership on all potential issues.
- Ideally degree educated you will have a proven track record leading multi-disciplined operational teams within a relevant food manufacturing environment.
- Will have the ability to prove you can increase operational performance through the implementation of modern continuous improvement techniques and leadership within an automated food manufacturing environment.
- A solid understand and experience delivering exceptional service levels with significant exposure to UK food customers and/or end users.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting Ref SOM/2896/44 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection by clicking on Apply.
Apply for Site Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly