Head of Manufacturing
7 days left
Base Salary: Up to £85k base, 50% bonus
Our client is a leading British food group who manufacture and supply a range of products for UK Grocery and Foodservice markets. Due to major growth and investment plans they have restructured the senior operations team and are looking to appoint a Head of Manufacturing.
- Reporting directly to the MD you will design and deliver a multisite people centric manufacturing excellence agenda to achieve and exceed group targets.
- Will utilise modern continuous improvement/lean techniques to improve operational performance.
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional team with initially 8 direct reports.
- Will work closely alongside other members of the senior leadership team and input where required to ensure further business success.
- Ideally degree educated, you will have the ability to prove you can increase operational performance in a food manufacturing environment. Previous multisite experience is not essential.
- Excellent team leadership and development skills with the ability to prove you can lead by example to deliver group goals and represent the business at the highest level within industry.
- Will be keen to operate in a hands-on leadership role that involves leading and mentoring a multifunctional team in a fast-paced highly automated manufacturing environment.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting Ref: HOM/896/87 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection by clicking on Apply.
Apply for Head of Manufacturing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly