Head of Cloud Strategy
My client is a leading consultancy looking to bring on board a well rounded Cloud evangelist with proven leadership expertise to head up their cloud function.
The world of public Cloud is booming and if you're genuinely passionate about Cloud solutions and understand the scope of their power in the modern commercial and digital world, please read on...
Whilst my client provides a wide variety of data focused solutions to their customers, you would be joining a division specifically to work with the exciting and fast growing Google Cloud Platform. The business is looking for a new Head of Cloud Strategy to pioneer the shape and direction they take.
Fear not if you don't have commercial GCP experience, my client is offering full training and has a dedicated budget for personal development. If you come from a background of Azure or AWS for example this is highly desirable experience that they recognise is transferable.
Your role would be to drive the business' Cloud strategy, working directly alongside the sales team to fully manage the company's position in their market. You would provide expert guidance and advice both internally and externally on Cloud implementations, migrations and transformations. You will ideally come from a very technical, hands on background so you can expertly articulate the ins and outs of applications and systems. You'd be engaging with key stakeholders up to the highest level to impart deep knowledge and expertise. This role would truly be career defining for you.
- No limits on the impact your role can have.
- A working culture driven by the desire for innovation and development, motivated to be global leaders in their field.
- A dedicated budget for training and personal development.
- Excellent salary package.
- A true leadership role where your efforts will be integral to the business' success.
You'll need to have:
- Multiple years of technical experience with major public cloud (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform) implementations. Full cradle to grave roadmaps. Experience delivering end to end.
- Experience in or alongside tech focused pre-sales.
- The business acumen to lead the company through complex and challenging issues.
- Comfortable and articulate when engaging with the highest level stakeholders.
- The ability to understand a customer's needs and issues on an enterprise scale.
- Expert knowledge of SQL Server
- Technical, hands on experience with relational databases (SQL up to 2014, MySQL, Oracle)
- A flexible approach to travelling through the working week.