Site Financial Controller
6 days left
Marks Sattin is partnering with a leading manufacturing business to recruit an assured Site Financial Controller.
You will be a key member of the site Senior Management team for this £200m revenue manufacturing business, providing financial support to assist the site in achieving its key objectives; key elements will include providing financial analysis and insight into the operational activities of the business whilst ensuring a robust control environment and balance sheet integrity.
This is a varied role in a fast paced environment, the role holder will need to be adaptable, proactive and challenge site teams. The business is looking for a pasisonate Financial Controller who wants a challenge, will work under pressure and will get into the detail to understand factory processes and how they impact on P&L.
You will be responsible for:
- Participate as key member of the Site Management team
- Ensuring financial controls are monitored and in place throughout the site
- Reporting daily P&L & KPIs to site and Head of Finance & Head of Operations
- Reporting the weekly P&L and KPIs to site and Centre, includes commentary to explain operational variances against budget/forecast & prior week
- Owning the site month end process and balance sheet, ensuring balance sheet is clean
- Supporting the site Director, being able to step up if required
- Qualified Accountant with +3 years post qualification
- A strong background in manufacturing or FMCG.
- A strong leader able to manage and develop a high peforming team.
- React well under pressure in a fast paced environment
Apply for Site Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly