£Competitive + Incentive Bonus, Car & Excellent Benefits
Dunstable LU5 4TP
DPD are currently recruiting for an inspiring leader to join our thriving business.
As Depot Manager you will have the autonomy and responsibility for the day-to-day site management of the Depot. Your key accountabilities will include:
- Your People – Employee Engagement, Recruitment, Retention, Absence Management, Employee Relations
- Your Operation – Service Levels, Quality, Productivity, Operational Costs, Compliance to all legislative, HSE and company policies and procedures
Able to demonstrate a successful track record in leading and motivating high performing teams to deliver outstanding customer service, you must have proven people management experience within the distribution industry or a related sector. Comfortable operating in an environment where working efficiently under pressure and at pace is critical, we’ll also expect you to:
- Be an excellent communicator both written and verbal, with strong and decisive decision-making, problem solving and time management skills
- Have the ability to effect and successfully implement change
- Demonstrate high levels of resilience, self-motivation and flexibility
- Have a good degree of computer literacy, as well as the ability to monitor performance and analyse data, along with the initiative to act accordingly
- Be highly vigilant to any unscrupulous activity taking swift and appropriate action when required
- Be comfortable working within and adhering to set Key Performance indicators, spanning Service, Quality, Transport, Health & Safety and Costs
- You must be willing to work across all 7 days, this will include weekends.
- You must hold a full driving licence.
DPD is the UK’s leading time-critical parcel delivery carrier and as a multiple award- winning business, we’re also a great organisation to join. In return, you can look forward to an attractive remuneration package that includes an excellent basic salary, car, bonus, PMI and the chance to join a rapidly developing organisation, able to offer genuine career and personal development opportunities.
Please submit your application via the "Apply" button.
Closing Date: 5th August 2019
DPD actively promotes its Dignity at Work Policy