Partner Financial is working with a leading technology and software business based in Bedfordshire with a turnover of over £100 million. They are fast becoming the leaders in the sector due to their service focus, driving organic growth. The business continues to perform above market comparisons through acquisitions and by continuing investment in the company.
The role of Finance Director will form part of the divisional board and partner the Managing Director. It will encompass financial management for four businesses, full ownership for the P&L and balance sheet.
- An experienced Finance Director with proven leadership experience in the Software or Technology sales sector
- An excellent Business Partner at Board level
- Influencing and shaping the future direction of sustainable profitable growth;
- Good ability to work well and methodically in a demanding environment possessing Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Team player with genuine enthusiasm to contribute to the company and staff using initiative to identify new solutions;
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise effectively, while influencing decision making processes through clear presentation of financials;
We will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from us within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.