Global Head of Business Applications
Our client, a rapidly-growing PE backed £300M t/o organisation on a rapid growth trajectory to double in size over next few years, is seeking to appoint a Spanish-speaking Group Head of Business Applications. Reporting to the CFO, the role is a newly created position and will oversee all cloud based business applications across the group, ensuring they are fit-for-purpose and able to support the business through continued rapid business expansion.
- Ensure the Group’s core and commonly used applications meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfil end-user requirements, and identify and resolve strategic systems issues
- Review and analyse existing applications effectiveness and efficiency, developing strategies for improving or leveraging these systems and cultivating knowledge of application-usage best practices
- Ensure application scope and usage continue to support business priorities, making routine analysis of areas for improvement and comparison to alternatives
- Evaluate and test new applications, software, products, and enhancements throughout the enterprise and collaborate with regional and functional colleagues, ensuring they meet functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications
- Ensure clarity on arrangements for commercial and operational relationships with software providers, providing leadership on all technology aspects of the relationship
- Lead work required across the group regarding the integration and alignment of data between systems to ensure this serves functional and cross-functional priorities
- Ensure robust internal administration of each core or commonly used application to ensure effective management and maintenance of the whole estate
Qualifications and Skills:
- A good level of Spanish language is essential.
- Experience of working in a global multi-site de-centralised organisation is essential.
- Demonstrated professional experience in cross-functional project management
- Experience leading enterprise-wide systems upgrades
- Proven third party strategic vendor management
- Fundamental understanding of web-based systems programming and development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation, persuasion and negotiation skills
- Strong sense of urgency with ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Ability to work independently and motivated to drive projects with autonomy
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Willingness to travel overseas in particular across LATAM and Asia & Middle East
Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive for posted roles, unfortunately we are unable to respond to each and every applicant. If we have not been in contact within a week, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We thank you for your continued interest in working with Eton Bridge Partners.
For more information about this excellent opportunity and if you meet the criteria, please submit your details without delay and quote Ref: BF898112
Apply for Global Head of Business Applications
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly