My Banking Client requires an Interim CISO for a period of twelve months based in Zurich.
The successful individual will:
- Work with the Business, Operations and IT stakeholders to identify, analyse and evaluate information and cyber security risks, develop secure business practices, support risk mitigation and ensure the regulatory compliance.
- You will be responsible for ensuring information protection and that data and IT systems of the bank are appropriately protected, while enabling technology advancements in line with business strategies.
- Represent cyber risks in Executive Boards as well as Boards of Directors. Be capable of translating technical messages into business understandable messages
- Deal with various regulators on cyber security across EMEA
- Be able to negotiate in German and English.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Deep cyber security knowledge
- Master’s degree in information and cyber security or an equivalent education and extensive experience
- Fluent in English & German
- Good understanding of retail and private banking business
- CISSP, CRISC or CISM
- Dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and passionate about cyber security
- Italian and French skills are an advantage
Apply for Interim CISO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly