IT Security Officer - Governance and Security Project Management
My client in the Finance Sector wants to quickly strengthen its IT Security team with a Senior IT Security Officer with solid experience in IT security governance and security project management. Please note Fluent French and English Language skills are required for this position.
The candidate's main activities will be to assist the IT security manager in:
IT security governance:
- Contribute to risk assessments based on the results of ongoing audits carried out by the IT Security team and follow associated remediation plans
- Develop monthly dashboards and KPIs to present risk assessments to client management and associated remediation plans
- Security project management:
- Ensure the effective management and implementation of projects related to the security of customer information systems on time, scopes and budgets
Coordinating internal and external stakeholders in project execution,
- Organize and lead technical and organisational meetings
- Measure project performance to accurately and timeliness for possible alerts
- Develop a detailed project-by-project schedule to track the progress of these projects
- Develop project-tracking dashboards and provide presentation to IT management at steering committees
- Seniority of at least 15 years in a similar IT Security Officer function required
- High degree of organizational competence including attention to detail as well as a multi-project approach
- Good knowledge of safety standards and procedures and related tools and technologies
- Good knowledge of IAM processes
- Good knowledge of project risk assessment and control tools
- Oral and written proficiency in French and English
- PMP or PRINCE II certification will be considered a plus.
- Previous banking or finance sector experience will be considered a plus.