A unique and fascinating opportunity has now been created for an Operations Director to join the senior team at this innovative and rapidly expanding Legal Practice in Central London.
Suiting Business Process Architects, Project/Programme Managers and Transformation specialists, the role will be pivotal in the design, development and implementation of an online platform to automate and simplify the conveyancing process for residential customers across the UK marketplace.
You will be a key stakeholder in the implementation project and moving forward will have the opportunity of managing the growth of this product suite as the organisation upscales.
There is a clear desire to engage capable professional from a variety of industries who can bring direct experience of automation projects in large scale corporate environments who can then apply this knowledge and expertise to this hugely exciting greenfield proposition.
Skills & Experience:
* Significant experience working as a Business Process Architect and/or Automation Project manager on
* Strong stakeholder management, communication and relationship building skills.
* Must be able to deliver in a fast paced and challenging environment.
* Strong project management skills- success in project execution and experience leading system/process change projects
* Technical appreciation of cross functional processes and holistic awareness of the organisation
* Strong analytical skills
* Capability to works collaboratively with leadership team to develop best practice and ongoing refinement of platform following implementation
The ideal individuals will have lead projects in corporate professional services environment with the confidence and credibility to manage change throughout the analysis, design, delivery and refinement process.
Leading Legal practice based in central London.
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit (url removed)