IAM Architect (Identity and Access Management)
Salary: $130k - $150k - $160k + 15-20% Target Bonus
Location: Lake Forest, IL or Merchandise Mart, Chicago
Looking for a true IAM architect. This company currently has Net IQ, Active Directory, SAML, SSO, CyberArk. The are moving to SailPoint. I need an IAM architect to help move and migrate them to SailPoint so SailPoint is a big plus but not necessary also SAP knowledge is a big plus.
This individual is responsible for design and development of new security solutions, Tier III Support, SDLC, product life cycle, forensics and investigations, IT & Application penetration testing, documentation, and RCA's. The individual will facilitate and gather requirements from our customers and provide security solutions to meet their needs while aligning with Company strategies, policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related degree, or equivalent job experience.
- 7+ years of experience or training in Identity systems security fundamentals design, implementation and troubleshooting across all computer platforms.
- 7 or more years required of combined IT and security work experience with a broad exposure to infrastructure/network and multi-platform environments.
- Expert understanding of Identity technologies and understanding of integration of applications within a distributed environment.
- Expert understanding of certificate based authentication and certificate management (eg SSL and PKI).
- Expert understanding of position based security model within the HR Org and distribution throughout the enterprise.
- Experience in implementation and management of security access systems within the enterprise and in the cloud (eg Federation, SAML, etc.).
- Demonstrates an expert understanding of how security access systems integrate across the enterprise.
- Any of the following are highly preferred: CISSP, CRISC, CISM or CCIE Security.
- Knowledge and ability to teach/mentor an Engineer II provides regular knowledge transfer to team members.
- Experienced in leading large security access system upgrades/projects.
- Ability to add/change and provision roles and tasks in an IAM environment via standard business applications.
- Demonstrates an advanced understanding of how an IDA system integrates with SAP.
- Experience writing, executing and troubleshooting advanced Power Shell Scripts.
- Has an advanced understanding of an IAM environment and related technologies, including Active Directory and SAP
- Ability to troubleshoot user account and directory object issues throughout the IAM environment including Privileged ID Management, Active Directory, and SAML environment.
- Demonstrates an advanced understanding of troubleshooting and configuring the IAM landscape including Privileged ID Management and SAMIL SSO integrations.