Director of Digital Design & Strategy - Advisory
Our client is looking for a Director of Digital Design & Strategy to advise their portfolio of investor clients. The role is based in the South West and would suit candidates based in the Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and/or Somerset counties. The role pays c??80,000 - ??100,000 plus extras, depending on experience.
You must be inspired by the opportunities to apply technology to solving the problems of our connected society. Our client seeks someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys working in a varied and fast paced environment. Being a self-starter is an essential characteristic for this role.
Your Experience and Skills:
- Strategy development coupled with design, business analysis or engineering experience.
- Comfortable using structured approaches to solve complex problems, looking across organisational boundaries.
- Experience of bringing together people, processes and technology to ignite new sources of value.
- Be able to articulate business problems clearly and succinctly, using techniques such as enterprise architecture and systems thinking.
- Have experience of developing value propositions and articulating these for investment.
- Have strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to build networks and partnerships within the organisation and with high profile partners.
- Can use your understanding of technology and great interpersonal skills to understand and deliver creative solutions which generate value for stakeholders.
- Can communicate ideas, issues and value clearly and succinctly to engage a wide range of stakeholders.
- Able to manage multiple projects, ideas demands and stakeholders.
- Ability to work on a number of projects simultaneously.
- Comfortable working to, often short, deadlines, prioritising demands from a variety of stakeholders.
- An interest and enthusiasm for the opportunities the 4th Industrial revolution brings.
- A curiosity around new ideas and an interest in exploring and investigating them.
- A strong commercial awareness and the ability to apply this at an early stage to new ideas.
- Experience managing project progress meetings and collating relevant management information.
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude for new ideas and initiatives.
- Comfortable engaging with a variety of stakeholders, often at senior levels.