Corporate Sanctioning VP
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Preparation of credit papers to be presented to senior sanctioners
- Monitoring a portfolio and industries for developments impacting on credit quality and implementing the initiation of appropriate action.
- Leading credit processes such as distribution risk requests
- Consistently contributing to strategic initiatives within the risk function
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience as a corporate credit analyst
- Previous experience of sanctioning in an international banking environment
- Sound commercial, corporate and credit judgement
- Efficient and effective problem solving
- The ability to work within a complex and fast-paced environment
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
- Strong understanding of general accounting principles, cash flow and balance sheet analysis
- Appreciation of financial models and modelling techniques, risk measurement and hedge management techniques
- Proven knowledge of Corporate and Investment Banking products including derivatives, trade financing and documentation
- Bachelor's Degree
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications
- Additional professional qualifications eg FRM, MBA, CFA
- European Language Skills ideally French, German, Italian and Spanish.
If this looks like an opportunity which you feel you could be good for and are interested in applying, please send your CV or call Chris Jarvis for more information
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.