Interim Chief Financial Offer
3 days left
Russam GMS is working with a national healthcare charity that provides specialist support, funds critical research and campaigns to ensure people receive the best possible care.
Role & Responsibilities
Our client is urgently seeking to appoint an Interim CFO.
As interim Chief Financial Officer, you will actively contribute to the corporate leadership and the overall strategic direction of the organisation.
You will have control and responsibility for all financial & procurement matters, ensuring that they are managed and delivered effectively.
The Desired Applicant
The interim CFO will have:
- A formal accounting ACCA or equivalent qualification.
- A successful track record of working as a senior Finance professional.
- Significant experience of successfully leading and motivating teams
- Experience of being a collegiate member of a senior leadership team and supporting cross directorate business decisions
- A can-do attitude to deliver organisational change and improvement.
It is anticipated the assignment will be for 12 months based in the South Midlands and London.
How to Apply
All interested applicants should log in / register and upload a current CV in Word format. No other documents are required at this stage.