Head of Financial Reporting & Control
Head of Financial Reporting and Control needed for a growing High Street Retail company in Buckinghamshire!
??70,000 - ??80,000 + Car Allowance, Bonus and Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Financial Reporting and Controls to join a growing high street retail organisation with a strong online presence based in Buckinghamshire. You will report directly to the Finance Director and will be responsible for 4 direct reports and a team of indirect reports.
You will be accountable for leading a team to deliver all aspects of financial accounting, reporting, planning and analysis along with partnering in all decision-making covering costs. You will also be responsible for improving processes and controls, driving a culture of business process improvement and cost efficiencies.
To successfully deliver in the profile position, you will need to have:
- University Degree.
- Qualified Accounting qualification (ACA qualified preferred).
- Experience of working within audit as well as industry experience is needed.
- Strong technical accounting skills including planning and forecasting.
- Previous experience of managing and developing a team.
- Experience managing senior stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience of implementing new processes and improving controls.
A little more information about the role:
- Lead the team in delivering month end, reporting and analysis, budgeting, forecasting to a high standard.
- Responsible for strong balance sheet control, adhering to ASW policies and IFRS standards, in particular, embedding the recently adopted IFRS16 into the business.
- Champion and drive a strategy to deliver improvements to both process and system, looking both internally and externally to drive best practice, including embedding in a new Expense Management System
- Responsibility for the Accounts Payable/Receivable function, overseeing the team, signing off on key control areas, setting, reviewing and challenging the KPI's
- Strong Balance Sheet and Cash Flow management, regular reviews, scenario analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- Lead and develop team to drive growth and performance, setting clear and achievable objectives and ensure development plans are in place
If you have the skill set required, or would like further information, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.