Partner Financial is working with a large organisation who require an Interim Finance Director with previous plc experience.
The role is a high-profile Commercial Finance Director position which will entail strategic and operational leadership, managing FP&A, Commercial Finance and Cashflow for the Group. You will lead the organisation through a significant period of change and transformation and will be integral in delivering stability and support the Group Finance Director and Group CFO.
- Demonstrable experience in the as the Group Finance Director or Group FP&A Director or Group Commercial Finance Director of a large plc
- Experience as an Interim Finance Director ideally with services experience
- Proven experience managing large and diverse teams
- Professional accounting qualification or equivalent
- Big 4 experience is highly desirable
- Natural gravitas and proven leadership ability
- Immediately available to interview and commence role
Interested candidates should send their CV to Neil French. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.