Our client, a registered provider with a significant development pipeline is looking for an interim to lead this critical function, but would consider applications for a permanent appointment also.
This is an opportunity to shape the new structure and operating model for the area. The role holder will be responsible for leading the business in its management of landlord H&S and all related compliance activities to ensure the commitment to customers is met.
The post holder will also work throughout the development pipeline to ensure that the assets which originate from the development pipeline are of sufficient quality to offer successful long term asset management whilst assisting the business to deliver the number and scale of development activities to become a leading developer of social and affordable housing in the UK.
As well as considering the long term value of the organisation's portfolio, it is critical that the post holder intuitively applies the customer lens to ultimately influence the shape and design of the new developments.
This will require a person of considerable talent who understands the opportunities for assets to create or diminish value. They will evidence:
- Evidence of successfully delivering Landlord compliance services to a high standard
- Strong contract management expertise
- Background in influencing and shaping the design and development of new homes
- Interest and ideally experience in utilising technology within assets
- Knowledge of the affordable housing sector
- Track record in develop stock investment models
The role is nationally based.
Apply for Interim Head of Investment and Compliance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly