Group Finance Director
3 days left
A multinational organisation are going through a period of change and now require an interim Group Finance Director to lead the Groups Central Functions and associated functions such as Procurement and Facilities Management.
To successfully deliver in this high-profile position, you will need to have:
- Significant experience in developing, leading and maintaining finance teams
- Demonstrable experience in Finance Transformation Programmes focused on ERP
- Commercially astute, ideally in a B2C business
- Extremely credible, possess strong interpersonal and a non-confrontational style to work with stakeholders at various levels to drive positive change
A little more information about the roles:
- Work with the Group CFO to lead the financial appraisal process for new projects, extensions to the business model, acquisitions and disposals
- Own the financial control environment working with the Group controller
- Manage delivery of Key Programmes and Projects
- Responsible for the success of continuous monitoring of business performance
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every applicant.
Apply for Group Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly