Interim Governance Manager
My client is a well established Housing Association based in the North West of England.
They are looking to recruit an interim Governance Manager to lead and assist the Governance function through a transition period.
Day to day duties:
- Day to day management governance matters and team.
- Board and Senior Stakeholder management.
- Agenda's, board papers, minute taking etc.
- Dealing with all areas of Regulatory Compliance.
- Social Housing experience
- Governance experience focusing on regulation/legal requirements
- Ability to deal with all Company Secretary duties
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales